JOJO's Journey

Monday, February 05, 2007

pictures to share.

so i dont have much to share with you as far as words go. nothing new...which i hate. i wish i had fun crazy things to share, but it's day in day out...same old same old. although one thing thats new; i am currently making phone calls to inquire about master programs...so thats new, but not really fun! when i got home today i wrote a quiz on pickle ball for my physical education class, and than did a jump rope activity for tomorrow as well. good times. than i just started to sift through some of my pictures and just thought i'd share some photos with you. random pics from the past year or so....some of my all times fav's. enjoy! out.










some of my fav's from my misions trip to the dominican republic with the NWC ball team. fond memories...wanna go back soon!



my younger brother and i this summer




















linus and i- a friends dog that i kick it with.


and that friends new born baby boy- Quilan. something so adorable about babies. i want one!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home