JOJO's Journey

Sunday, January 21, 2007

the day after!

thanks to all you out there that wished me a happy birthday, i got lots of phone messages, some cards int he maik, sung to lots and many blessings and wishes! i spent my 32nd brithday in the gym doing what i do...coach! it was alumni day at NWC; so was busy catching up with players of the past. we lost our game against bethany college by 2 points and had a couple chances to win, but just didnt pull it off. the girls played hard and i was proud of them even though we lost. as for spending my birthday in the gym all day- it was fine. i had many many people wish me happy birthday. got a balloon from the coaching staff (linda and krissie) and some candy. also got some "moon light path" lotion from sara. love it!! at the end of a very long day Krissie and Joni offered to take me out for some late dinner. so- off we went. Joni graduated from NWC in 05 and is so fun to hang out with. Krissie graduated from NWC in 03 ( i think) and is now a coach. Jessica joined us later and she is also a grad of 03 (i think). anyhow. we went to TGIFridays and had a good time eathing and chatting. So fun these ladies...i am so glad that they are apart of my life. I wanted to get a picture of the four of us to enclose but my camera died after i took the first one. so - here are joni and i are enjoying a cool smoothie called "Glod medalist". it was fantastic. thanks Joni for getting that. and thanks to krissie and jess as well for the dinner. great times.
Today- today i am trired.....after yesterday being up from 6:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. working...goodness, i am so ready to take a nap. went to church this morning and love Pastor Dave and his ability to deliver powerful thoughts and messages that draw me closer to God. He is starting a new series called "who's your Rabi?" i am very excited about it and ready to learn more about my RABI. after church i got to spend lunch and a couple of hours with my 2nd favorite family in the whole wide world - the Millers / Browns. Mike and Connie Brown have been apart of my life for as long as i can remember; and are my parents close friends. They also are Jen Millers parents- Jen is my best friend from childhood and is still the best friend. She married my other best friend Chad (great how that worked out huh) from college and have some of the cuttist kids in the whole wide world. Erica is Jen's younger sister and altough i dont see her alot is one of the cooler people i know- she travels all the time and is sort of my hero when it comes to that! i love this family! they rock. they wanted to take me out to eat after church today for my birthday. we hit the green mill and had a fun time catching up on life. i highly appreicate these people and what they do for me and how they have been a massive part of my life. i hope and pray they will continue to be apart of my life for the next 32 years.
anyways- birthday was goodl. another year donw and over with- oh how the time flies. sorry if i have lots of spelling mistakes- i just dont have the energy to go back and make my corrections- nap time here i come. out.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lefto's said...

Hey Jo Babe! I remembered the 20th was you BDay for a week leading up to it, but of course on the day... I forgot! Sounds like you had a great day even though my wishes are a little late!! It was 11 years ago that I called to wish you a happy 21st and you were so depressed because you were 9 years away from being 30!! But, 30's aren't so bad after all, huh?? Love ya! Kara Lynn!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home