JOJO's Journey

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Doc, Sara and JoJo

Last night I got together with my awesome friend Sara to celebrate Christmas. It was a good time. We hung out at her house for a spell- and than opened gifts. Sometimes I wonder if giving and getting gifts ever gets old. I prefer the giving part, but the gettting is cool too. I graced Sara with some fancy undies....of which i will not embrass her by enclosing a picture, but she seemed to enjoy them. I got some nike socks (dry fit....which is just what i wanted), some fancy cocoa and some fun mugs to drink it out of. After we played with my camera trying to get the timer to work we headed out to white bear lake to pick up Doc; most people call him Nate! From there we headed to a resturant to eat some grub, and had some very adult like converstation! Than we went back to Doc's house, got adjustments (he is a circopractor- and a good one), drank some of my cocoa and snuggled in to watch a movie. Of course Sara and I had to be a bit silly and decided to put on some of Doc's helmets; thus the pictures.
anyways- i love good friends that you can just be silly with. Sara and Doc fit that bill perfectly. Thanks for the night out kids.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home