JOJO's Journey

Friday, January 19, 2007

i got flowers!

so today i was blessed by my good friend Mandi from NY. she sent me pre birthday flowers today...and i was so surprised and blessed by her. they are beautiful. Mandi is so thoughtful to think of me and send me flowers. i havent gotten flowers since Jonthan Musser (and for those of you that know about him...well, we'd like to forget about him- right!), which has been four years or so ago. anyways. My beautiful flowers were delivered to me today during my 5th hour health class and it totally made my day, even my week. it's been a pretty rough one at the View this week...kids are nutty and sure dont want to learn! but- today i smiled lots after getting my 'surprise' from Mandi. She is a riot. She signed the card- "happy birthday! so they are not from a man, but at least my name has 'man' in it! Mandi." get it!!! so funny. i feel very blessed to have a friend like her, one that would think of me the day before my 32nd birthday and than send me flowers on top of it. arent they beautiful! thank you Mandi for making my day special and for reminding me how fun it is to get flowers! you're the best and i sure do miss you.
i have not blogged for almost 10 days cuz life for me has been pretty crazy and i just haven't had time to play on my computer and or update my blog. there are many things that i could tell you about that have happened in the past 10 days. like: how the timeberwolves just lost in double over time...bummer. or how last weekend the basektball team spent the night at the coolest bed and breakfast ever - the Timbercove Inn in Ashland Wisc. I love that place, and one of my all time favoirte dogs lives there! it was a good weekend and we always enjoy spending the night with the Millers at their Inn. Check them out...and go. you'll have a blast. i could also tell you about how a good friend of mine's mom died this past week and the process she went through and how she clung to God and his peace and grace...and how thankful that makes me that my parents are both healthy and happy. i could tell you about how frustrated i am with singlehood. i could tell you about how my fingernails were long, painted and fancy looking....than i played in a basketball game and four of them broke so i had to cut the rest. or how about the double murder that happened about 3 blockes from my house and how that makes me get on my kness and pray for safety. or maybe the weird dreams i have been having lately....last night i thought i was a professional ice dancer. yes, ice dancer! huh!!!!! anyways- lots has been happening. but off to bed i go...i guess i need my beauty sleep- 32 years; crazy!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

i love you, jo, and i love that today is your birthday.
your heart is made of gold.... and i was thinking of you all day long. we will need to celebrate YOU and LIFE and CHRIST in US.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home