JOJO's Journey

Monday, January 29, 2007

cheese cake

Did you know that the Cheese Cake Factory is the 9th largest restaurant company in the USA and that it has 123 sites; one of which is in Edina MN. And did you know that cheese cake is a sweet cheese-based tart and is one of the most common tarts in the world and is also one of the first sweets to use dairy in it. And...if you have visited the cheese cake factory you'd find many many different kinds of cheese cake! it has the best dessert menu ever. my old college roommates got together on Sunday afternoon to celebrate Tammy Sue's and my birthday. Thanks Heather for picking up the tab. so nice of you. we decided to share a piece of cheese cake and went with...the Godiva Chocolate Cheese Cake. It was amazing! I wanted to try the Vanilla Bean Cheese cake, but Heather's choice was so good - that i think it might be my new favorite. Doesn't it look fantastic!!! yum yum yum-
i was glad that we only got one piece, cuz it was very rich and i am sure full of calories...so i was glad we shared! My afternoon with the girls was good and it's always fun to get together with them and hang out, catch up and chat. Tammy was excited that i was going to post my afternoon with them and wanted me to share with you all out there that she has been in four of my blogs. yes, four. and i think this would be heathers 2nd appearance. anyhow- thanks girls for being my friend all these years. it has truly been a blessing. and i look forward to the next many many years of friendship.




1 Comments:

Blogger The Lefto's said...

Note to Tammy... come to Florida and I would love to Blog about you. AND, it would be GREAT to see you and your family. You too Heather... March??

I just had my first CheeseCake Factory... Caramel... EXCELLENT!!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home