JOJO's Journey

Thursday, January 04, 2007

ALL DONE

i forgot to tell you all that a couple days before christmas i got my brand new 'sugar spice' carpet put in by empire today! i love it!!!! i am so excited to have a nice brand new finished floor. so my remodeling adventures are finished for now. my next big adventure will be new lights in my kitchen and to wire for some sort of ceiling light in the living room. but that doesnt need to happen any time soon.close up of the carpet....'sugar spice'...and all things nice!finished product. that the view from my hallway that leads to my bedroom. nice huh. so much better than before....remember when it looked like this-
so glad i am all done remodeling for awhile. so feel free to come on over anytime you want to. i'd love to enertain you. but...no shoes on the new floor. sorry! (smiley face) :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

looks so great -- and i hope you're feeling better. strep does not sound fun. nothing should be able to get jo jo down.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home