JOJO's Journey

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

GAS!

so today as i was headed to basketball practice i noticed that the GAS price was below $2.00 here in brooklyn park - $1.99 actually! than; as i was headed home from basketball practice (3 1/2 hours later), i found another gas station that (obviously) has gas for $1.98. so excited!!!! love that i filled up my whole tank and it only cost my $21.25. I just hope that it stays like this for a spell....like til warm comes so than i can put the car away and just ride my bike. ( i miss my bike!)-
thats it for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lefto's said...

That so totally ROCKS... for you. Gas is still $2.25 down here. Next time I'm by the firestation I'll stop in and get the guys number. Summers are warm down here, but we could stop by the firestation when you come!! :~) Did you see the comment from Andy V. on my blog? Blast from the past.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home