JOJO's Journey

Monday, January 29, 2007

WINNER!

how many of you have signed up for a drawing of some sort in malls and never in a million years thought you'd win...well, before Christmas my friend Chummer (Hansen to some of you- or Craig) and I were out shopping for our God-children and on a whim i decided to sign up to win for a four wheeler. now, i cant remember what kind it was- so don't ask me. and don't get to excited...i didn't win the four wheeler- at least not yet! they narrowed the drawing down to 500 and i was one of those 500. The silly thing is the drawing for the four wheeler isn't happening until December 1st 2007. so i have a a spell to wait to see if i won. But i guess since i signed up for the four wheeler i also signed up for $500 home improvement certificate (had know idea). The lady that called me today wanted to inform me that i won a $500 home improvement certificate - I KNOW...i just got new floors, new carpet and a new furnace and NOW i get a $500 certificate. BUT- i guess it can only be used on new windows, new doors, new siding, a new patio or new kitchen counters and/or cabinets. I was interested in the counter tops (since everything else is covered by my association) so i am going to have a dude come over and give me the details on my gift certificate and the 'how to' of it. i am excited !!!! i actually WON something!!! how cool is that. maybe just maybe i will win the four wheeler. wouldn't that be a great Christmas gift for someone- (dad)! anyhow- i just wanted to share it with you all. i don't ever win anything. we will see if it works out and is actually a good certificate. go me!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lefto's said...

You are an inspiration to us all!! Just when I'm ready to give up on those stupid things... you have to go and win and give me hope. I'm excited for you too.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home