JOJO's Journey

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What am I doing?

so this is my caribou card...the best 'card' ever made. i love caribou coffee! and pre Lent (which was like 2 Wednesday ago) i used it 2-5 times a week. CAN YOU SAY ADDICTION! today on my way to school i thought 'goodness, a mint condition would taste so heavenly'. but since i decided to give it up for Lent...i passed my caribou turn and went straight to school to teach. i miss caribou- but...at the same time realize that the warm, delious drinks i drink are very very calorie filled and lets be honest - a bit unhealthy. and since i have started a diet (sort of), i need to watch my calorie intake. and...the money you can spend at caribou is in sane. three times a week, ordering a large drink is close to $15.00 a week...so hopefully not only will giving up caribou help my diet, but also my pocket book. but don't get me wrong...i am not giving up coffee!!!! i love black straight up coffee; and lets just say my coffee pot is brewing some every morning. love it. After Easter is over i am going to try and stay away from the Caribou coffee. the unfortunate thing is i also gave up Dr. Pepper on News Years Day and hope to sustain that for a whole year. Huh, wonder how that is gonna work.
So this past weekend i was in Mora celebrating my younger brothers 30th birthday. and also my nephews 8th birthday. the have the same birthday. it was a fun filled event. Austin (nephew) had a kids party...skate boards, games, kids everywhere, music playing...ya know, what every youngster enjoys. than- my sister in law had planned a surprise party for Buzz (brother) later that night. it was a good time. i was the DJ. anyways...i kinda of forgot to take pictures of that event. my bad. whoops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home