JOJO's Journey

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sleep Over!

I dont think i've had a major sleep over in a long time...i cant really remember the last time i had girls over for a sleep over. Well last night some of the ladies from the ball team came over to hang out, and it was a riot. They arrived at around 6:00ish and they dug right into the lasagna, garlic bread, grapes and taco dip we had to eat. We sat around for a long while chatting and laughing at Taylor (Linda's little girl) until it was time for her to leave. Than, out side we went to play in the snow....gosh, i haven't played in the snow for a long while either. I have massive snow piles in my yard and man were they fun to jump off of, dig into, fight on, and play Queen of the Hill. It was a great time. Altough some of us were not well prepared....we got cold quick. Some of girls were out playing in the snow in their tennis shoes, my socks for gloves and even some of them decided to put my underwear on their heads. oh the site of that....i will leave that to your imiganation. After our time outside we snuggled in on the floor with our blankets, pillows and each other. the girls wanted to watch a movie and the the one of choice was 'Pretty Women', since four of them had never seen it before. (can you believe that Kara Lynn....they've never seen Pretty Women before....crazy.) I couldn't believe it! So...after about an hour of the movie I got tried...I cant do late nights like those younsters can so at about 12:30 off to bed I went. I am not sure i actually fell alseep until 2 cuz the girls were laughing at each other all night long. at one time i think there was four of them in the bathrooom...doing what i am not sure. and at another point in the evening they busted out in song- a made up song at that. anyways- it was a fun time. this morning ( saturday) they were awoken much earlier than they wanted, so we had breakfast....and off they went. all in all- a great sleep over. I hope the girls continue to come over and hang out!!!!! And i hope that i can find more time to do such fun things.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lefto's said...

OMG(osh)... I'm so glad you opened the world that is "Pretty Woman" to those poor depraived girls. And let it be known, that is the first time I've ever used OMG. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home