JOJO's Journey

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Thanks Jeremy!

Thank you Jeremy! He invited me to the Vikings game this afternoon, but unfortunatly the Viks didn't pull off a Win. It was a good time, and the atmosphere was fun. It's amazing how many people really enjoy cheering on the Vikings. I left bad for Brad Johnson...he got booed multiple times this afternoon and I'm not sure why- wasn't his fault no one can catch the ball. But than again, this is the first Viks game I have watched from beginning to end- so who am I to say! Lexie (Jeremy's daughter) kept me busy the 2nd half of the game. She and I found new games to play- like mimic the cheerleaders. Jeremy was not to happy about that! She is adorable. Jeremy and I have been friends since the 9th grade in high school and it has been so much fun getting to know him as an adult. He just recently got engaged to Lori (hope i spelled that right, and I hope it is ok that I told the world you are engaged Jer!). She is a great gal and I look forward to getting to know her better. Anyways- the game was fun!!! Thanks Jeremy for inviting me along. I appreicate it a ton!!!! And I had a great time. Hope to see you guys again soon.

And...Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home