JOJO's Journey

Saturday, December 16, 2006

christmas spirit!

so i havent been much in the christmas spirit. i am not sure why; maybe cuz it's 45 degrees out and the grass almost looks green to me- which is not Christmas at all. maybe it's cuz i decided not to put up my tree due to re-modeling issues in my house, or maybe it's how people act and how busy life gets...i am not really sure. regardless...i just haven't been in the Christmas spirit. So, today i decided to see if getting ALL my christmas shopping done would help, and i am not sure if it did. it was fun to shop; but not so much fun to stand in line and spend money! chummer (craig hansen to some of you out there) and i went shopping for our God-Children and that was fun; i enjoy kicking with chummer alot- he's a cool dude! i got eveything done except for one person...which surprised me. usually i take a long time to find the 'perfect' gift for my list of family and friends. this year it wasn't as hard as pastyears- so that was a nice change. the first picture is what my couch looked liked before i started in on wrapping everything. i

think thats what i enjoy the most...wrapping up all the gifts nice. the picture below is what my pile of gifts looks like now! doesn't look as nice without a tree to put them under, but still....can ya pick yours out? so i sat on my floor with a cup of joe (coffee) and wrapped gifts for about two hours; which Home Alone played in the back ground. love that movie, cracks me up everytime i see it! i might be a bit more in the Christmas spirit since i am looking so forward to seeing my family and friends open their gifts!!! i love giving...i just wish i had more money (and time) to give out! on a complete different note i have been stuggling with a cold the past couple of days and along with it i have lost my voice. today a young man checking me out told me "why are you out and about, you sound horrible." nice huh. so be careful--- the bug is being passed... take your vitmins, get extra sleep, drink lots of water and wash your hands lots. anyways. i am looking forward to spending some time at home with mom and dad, brothers and sister-in laws, neice and nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles...you get the picture! i am ready to get away from the cities and spend some time out in the middle of no where! i hope you are enjoying your Christms journey and find the ture meaning in Jesus. night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home