JOJO's Journey

Sunday, March 02, 2008

nothing to new

it must be the month of February...(even though it is March). I've just not had much to rant and rave about this past month. nothing is happening and for sure nothing worthy of picture taking. so as i sit this fine Sunday afternoon, i wonder at what I've learned this past month. huh....good question?

well first I've learned that puppies don't stay puppies very long. i did head home a couple weekends ago to visit with ma and pa and Dakota is no longer small. she is big...I've learned that patience is a virtue! I've been waiting to hear back from a friend for almost 3 months and finally, after a lot of praying and wondering.....they called back and we got to re-connect. it was so worth the wait. i am continually remind how important communication is when in relationships. and how important forgiving and forgetting and moving forward is.

I've learned that fake finger nails hurt! yes, for some odd reason today i just got this idea in my head to go get fake finger nails, which for those of you that know me know that fake finger nails is not really me. but- that's OK. they hurt. it's hard to type. the dude (yes a dude) that did them was horrible, and it took him almost 2 hours. not sure it was the best experience, but i did get a free tanning session out of the deal. I've learned that when you function and make decision off emotions, well you're usually gonna make a ass out of yourself (excuse the language). i sort of had a run in with my younger brother yesterday and lets just say it didn't make me look good. i had to humble myself, which is always hard to do.


I've learned that coffee is good. since detox, I've tried to cut back and am doing a pretty good job, but gotta say that caribou is fantastic. and of course, caribou with friends is even better.

I've learned that the lady eagles basketball team have accomplished most of their goals. they won the conference and are headed to regionals this weekend. go eagles!

I've learned that good friends are a must. Jen has been gone for 2 weeks in Ethiopia and i miss her. but it's good. it's good to spend time apart. you really realize just how much you appreciate good friends and what they bring to life. I've also gotten to hang more with her boyfriend while she is gone, and that's never a bad deal!!!!! oh baby.

I've learned that God always wants us to 'come home'. i am reminded at how faithful God is to me....regardless at how i treat Him, what i do to Him, and or how mad i am at Him. He always wants me...and will always allow me in his house. church is good...all the time.

I've learned that LOST, with a doubt, is going to drive me insane. i want some answers.

i am sure there is alot more I've learned this past month, but those are what came to mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lefto's said...

Just as I had almost given up hope in checking your blog... you come through!!! You've inspired me to take a look at what I've learned lately. That's my goal for naptime. Don't expect a blog about it though!! Love ya!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow the puppy IS no longer a puppy... Too bad they can't stay small..

ME

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww...glad you missed me! and, I'm glad I'm back...which means I get to talk to you again, AND: I get my boyfriend back, too. :) No worries, though - we'll still be hanging out...

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home