JOJO's Journey

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

birthday cake at bible study

so my bible study usually celebrates each others birthday with some sort of fantastic cake made my Anna...last night was my night. here my bible study, plus Sara and minus Robert, enjoyed some chocolate chip cheese cake, with whip cream. it was awesome!!!! completely awesome. i really wanted to eat 2 pieces....but just couldn't.
us girls couldn't pass up the opportunity to lay on each other. of course, Sara's butt got touched multiple times here...she asked for it laying that way!
i have some pretty cool friends that i am very thankful for. below are some of the fun things that i received from them. the coolest one by far was a picture of trees that fits perfectly on my living room wall. Jen, Anna and Sara were the givers of this fantastic gift. You all should come over and check it out. i love it. the flowers were given to me by Anna at bible study just to make me feel special. and of course, i did. i don't get flowers to often so when i do i cherish them! Jason blessed me with a caribou gift card; oh man...nothing is better in life than getting free caribou coffee. i got a couple cards in the mail; not sure about you all, but i love getting mail. and than the Nike tennis shoes are from me. sometimes i have this problem with buying tennis shoes. this would be my 11 pair...yes, 11....it's pretty insane. but they were so cute and so on sale in Florida that it would have been very sinful to pass them up. nice huh. so...since it is 9 days after my birthday, i guess i should probably stop blogging about it and let it be. there ya have it.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when do you wear pink tennis shoes? I remember having this conversation with you a few years back. They are very cute. I am proud of you for showing some growth in this area!

HT

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great b-day, it was great seeing you in FL, let's plan a get together with Kate and Vollie sometime soon.
Love Ya
Andrea

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home