JOJO's Journey

Monday, December 04, 2006

HEAT!


so never again in my life will i take heat for granted. the day after thanksgiving i found out that the heater i had in my townhouse was possibly leaking carbon dixoide...thus, the heat guy that came out to look at it gave me an estimate on getting a new one and told me specifically to NOT TURN MY HEAT ON. so.....since that day i have been heatless, that is until today....i have heat! Mr. King (my old roommate from colleges dad) came out today and installed a very workable, heat producing, a bit on the noisey side, and very expensive heater. oh man, my house is 68 degrees and i couldn't feel warmer. yesterday was soooooo cold; i think it almost felt like being outside. i spent the whole morning cuddle underneath my covers with the bed warmer on high(thanks Linda). today, no need for blankets or bed warmers. although this heater will set me way back when it comes to my pocket book - being warm is worth it. i am so thankful that people like Mr. King knows what to do when it comes to heat....thanks Lowie. The only other step i have left in my remodeling adventure is to get the carpet in, and my closet doors back on! cant wait til it is all over and i can have everyone over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home