JOJO's Journey

Saturday, September 30, 2006

High School Homecoming.


so a couple of my 1993 high school grads decided it'd be a good time to hook up and go to our high school homecoming football game. oh the memories!!! i am glad that Mora MN is only a bit over an hour away, cuz it's nice to make a couple hour visit and have good time with old friends like i did tonight. Jeremy, Andrea and I were very good friends in high school and made many memories there. And of course, we are still making memories together as friends. I decided to it would be funny to pull out the old lettermens jacket and wear it around. I was surprised that it still fit. I loved that jacket and got tons and tons of use out of it. Andrea and Jeremy had to make fun of me...of course, i deserved it. I still had the medals i won on my the jacket - so as i walked it made jingling noise. nice! I seem to remember back in the day watching football was fun and i actually enjoyed the game and cheering for my friends; like jeremy. but watching this football i realized that high school football is sooo boring unless you know someone playing. We didnt do a lot of watching; we did mostly chatting with people as we ventured throught the crowd. We took our picture at the sign that our class raised money for and put on in front of our high school...we thought that'd be a good place to pose. GO MUSTANGS!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lefto's said...

Hey Jo!!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. And the pic of Jeremy and Andrea. I haven't been reading your blog lately, but it will now be on my list of sites to check weekly! You're fun, and help me remember the days of our fun!! I gotta go swing on our swing set now. The boys will have to wait until I'm done. Could you help explain that to them please??

Love ya!
Kara

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home