JOJO's Journey

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

DOG FRIENDS

so the past month i have really
been missing my old dog, Jordan. She was the perfect dog....cute, full of energy, happy all the time, loved me, obeyed prefectly, could get away with sleeping in my bed, and had tons of puppies. She was awesome and i loved her a lot. But like most childhood dogs- she died! But i still think about her all the time and wish that i had enough time and enough room here in the cities to get a dog just like jordan. i tried to convince my dad the other week to get another dog; one just like Jordan (english springer spanial); but he wouldn't buckle. i even tired the pouty lips and sappy smile....nothing worked. but....


fortunatly i have a couple friends that have dogs that i can borrow, play with, run with and even pretend that there mine sometimes. Donta (aka - 'the roups"), since Jordan, has become my all time favorite dog. he is massive...but a complete puppy at heart. he and i go for lots of runs...and we love to pretent fight with each other. 'the roups' is owned by keith and allison anderson - but someday i think i might just have to take him off there hands! donta makes me smile and is a great pal.

i also just made a brand new friend this afternoon. Linus and I became fast friends. he is full of life and has the best hair! he and i took a long walk today. I needed to get outside and be in the sunlight after a hard days work and Linus decided to join me. john and celeste rundquist own linus and trusted me enough to take him for a couple hours. Linus made me laugh tonight...he got into my underwear and had a pair wrapped around his head....i wish i would have gotten that on camera. Linus and I have potential to become buddies. Simply...I miss having a dog around. The statment holds true; a dog really is a mans (or womens)best friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rajan Family said...

UM, you forgot to mention the Dante, which is how you spell "The Roups" name was owned first by your amazing friend Mandi. I even taught him how to play dead. I muss him sooo much, he is the coolest dog I've ever had a relationship with. Maybe you two could come and visit!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home