JOJO's Journey

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Summer Appointment

My summer appointment everyday for the past couple of weeks has been my pool; located just down the road from my townhouse. It has been a haven for me as I get ready to wrap up my summer and tackle the kid-o's at school. I head down to the pool at about 12:30 - lay around for a spell and head home an hour or 2 later. I love it! Outside of catching many rays ( i think my skin is the tannist it's going to get- bummer!), i've read a couple very interesting books. One in which focus mostly on men and womens roles in dating...specificaly it focus on 'first date roles'. I learned a ton from it. I also am reading another book that focus on dating - but is bit more in depth! I think any and all single 30 somethings should read these books. "The Art of the First Date" (it's in a serious of books called A Marriable Book) is a quick and easy read. I highly suggest it to any of you out there that are struggling with dating! I have been doing many things wrong in the whole dating thing. I also took many much needed naps while laying at the pool. Naps are hard to come bye once school and basketball start so I will soak them up now...they are the best! I also did some day dreaming, some praying, some talking with kids playing at the pool ( kids are so fun to watch- always fun of energy), listening to some good music on my new ipod and of course taking a dip in the pool when I get to hot. I love my haven and will miss it when summer ends. But intil that happens- I will continue to enjoy my summer appointments.
NO WORRIES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home