JOJO's Journey

Friday, August 07, 2009

I need the facts first!

This blog is for my favorite anonymous commentor. So, if you ARE NOT this person, you dont need to read this. Bye the way- YOU MAKE ME GIGGLE.

I am making sure I have my facts straight.
1. you went to Mora High School (what years?)
2. I know you, and talk to you some at church (not sure if I am right on this one). how often do i see you, and or talk to you?
3. you were a cheerleader

Are those all the hints you've given me? Am i missing any? I am almost postive that i need more information on YOU before I spill all the updates and possibilites that I have had with this 'gym guy'. Until you confirm if the above 3 hints are correct (and if they are not, correct them for me). And give me one more really good hint. Than, and only than, will i update you and all my other readers about the 'gym dude'. So....not only are you keeping yourself from hearing all the gossip, but you are keeping other jojo's journey readers from hearing as well. The pressure is all on you , my funny anonymous commentor. YOU ROCK>

this is just a random picture of me at a wedding i went to. one of my basketball girls took this picture of me holding up our glass of apple juice to toast the bride and groom. just thought i'd share it with the world.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Joann - I will attempt to fill you in. It won't help you guess who I am but if you want to try you can.
1. I did go to Mora and may have even been in a class with you.
2. We don't talk much really and we don't go to the same church. We have seen each other in the past few years though.
3. I am not technically a cheerleader in the traditional sense. I am cheering you on to get busy on the relationship. I am a guy.

Now spill it on the gym guy and tell us all how it is going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger JoAnn Venhuizen said...

Mr. Anonymous...should i going after you :)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt you ever would - you seemed to be absolutely infatuated with these tall dark and handsome hunky types. My guess is that gym guy is T,D, and H?

12:49 PM  
Blogger The Lefto's said...

Sorry for invading, but I read the post anyway. As I think back to the men in skirts I keep hearing... "We're not mad and we're not cocky gonna ride on you like a Kawasaki. Vroom, Vroom... No Fear, Chad Keehr." So I'm thinking you're Chad Keehr. Wait... was Chad a cheerleader or was the cheer just about him. Oh, 16 years is a long time!!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad Keehr???? Seriously??? Come on ladies. I am way better looking than Chad and WAY cooler.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is Brandon! :)
But Joann, I'd like to know about this gym guy too!!
And we need to figure out a baby shower for Katie one of these days! Miss you!
Andrea

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does sound like something Brandon would do but - Strike two!

Lets hear about this gym guy. NOW!

9:42 AM  
Blogger JoAnn Venhuizen said...

i asked gym guy out, who by the way is tall (which he has to be..i am tall) and handsome in a cute sort of way, but is not at all dark...lots of freckles, a tint of red to his hair color with light blue eyes, super light skin...anyways- to make a super long and very funny story short- we was married. nice, right? i harbor no ill will towards the dude...but come no, where your freckin ring and stop flriting with me! :)
it's all good.

anonymous- what tall, dark and handsome dudes are you referencing? and if you'd tell me who you are i'd tell you if your my type and maybe we can go on a date!!! huh????

kara lynn- you made me laugh out loud!!!! oh gosh- super funny memory. no fear chad keehr- awesome!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home