JOJO's Journey

Saturday, May 16, 2009

i graduated today!!! good stuff. ceremony was fine. there were lots of people that were graduating. sow Mr. Moye there, yeah, he was my high school Principal (or something like that) before he moved to the big city. He still funny as all get out. thanks dad and mom for coming down to support me. and for loving me all the time unconditionally- you rock. and thanks for dinner- it was super good, right? (we went to Axel's Bonfire grill) oh yes, carey....thanks so much for all your support as well. i couldnt have finished up with you!!!! thanks jay and jen for coming to dinner with me. love your support....and like always- YOU ROCK MY FACE OFF.

I AM OUT OF TOWN IN GUATEMALA FOR 10 DAYS. CHECK BLOG FOR UPDATES, THAT IS IF I AM AROUND A COMPUTER. WE WILL SEE. I AM EXCITED TO GET OUT OF THE STATES FOR A SPELL AND AM EVEN MORE EXCITED TO GO WITH THE BALL TEAM AND SPREAD THE LOVE OF JESUS AROUND. OUT-




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home