JOJO's Journey

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

ouch.

my friend Krissie cant stop talking about how much she loves getting her legs waxed; well- maybe she cant stop talking about how she loves the outcome of getting her legs waxed. So...after a month of growing my leg hair out (yeah, TMI) I got them waxed this afternoon at Juut, after i got a fantastic hair cut done by Hannah (love that girl)! OUCH! that pretty much sums it up. it didn't hurt as bad as i thought it was gonna...but it also really didn't feel pleasant... at all!!!! But i hope, like Krissie, that the outcome is worth the pain!


And Kizzy....if you look super close at the picture you will notice that my toes have been given the proper attention and even some tender lovin care. and yes, they are blue! nice, right?

On a side note....man are my niece and nephews cute!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jo...I tried to email you at your hotmail account and it bounced back. Are you using a different email address now?

Love ya,
Nicki

ps...let's hang soon please!!! I miss ya!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so gross! Why would you post something so disgusting? The kids are cute, but TMI!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home