JOJO's Journey

Thursday, March 12, 2009

big- bigger- or biggest?

this tv was big....when i first got it way back in 1995 from my parents. it has been a hard worker and has lived a fine life. it has made it's way to many different homes and been when with many different people. it has view millions of tv shows, shown tons of movies and hasn't caused me ANY problems. currently my 'big' tv has started to make noises! it's 'big' 23 inch screen (or maybe it is a 27 inch) has been a little to small for my old eyes, so even though the 1995 TV has been a long time friend, i had to retire it this evening. THIS WAS IT'S REPLACEMENT.


now, you may think 'yeah, so what...thats not a big TV!'...um, yes it is. This is a much bigger version of what i am use to. plus, it makes no noise and has a fantastic picture. i've up graded, to say the least, to a 37 inch flat screen. thanks to my friend Bill i saved about $350 on this TV and am so pleased. I had to go buy a special screw driver (ok....it was just an extra long Philips that i needed, not really special, but i want to say that it was) to get the base set up. i was nervous about pluggin it in and making sure all the wires were right, but honestly- i had to plug in 2 wires and bam- NCAA basketball in my living room...just like that. i feel like i am actually at the game- live...that's how good it is! and that's how big it is. good stuff.

of course this isn't the biggest TV i could have gotten. Bill offered me a 42 inch for only $100 more than i paid (still a fantastic savings), but i honestly think a 42 or bigger would have over taken my tiny living room and i would have had to move one of my new couches out or something, and that would have made me very sad- cuz i love my couches. i am very happy with my new37' flat screen.

jen is coming over tomorrow night to watch movies...i am excited to see what it does! yeah-

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

it's a fantastic TV!!! :)

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any single men watching the new TV yet?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Annette ParĂ© Photography said...

Nice........one of these days the Pare's need an upgrade - I'm surprised my dear hubby has lasted as long as he has with the rabbit ears. Now we don't need to decide til June at the earliest :).

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home