JOJO's Journey

Thursday, April 03, 2008

penned up!

This past Monday night I got a roommate, who will be staying for a whole week. My mom an dad decided on a whim to fly off to sunny Florida, so that means I get to dog-sit the 'puffers'. (that's what my dad calls Dakota and it sort of sticks...). Anyway, I hate when I leave and have to pen her up in her kennel. She always looks so sad. So...with a little convincing from Jen, I decided that enough was of enough of penning up the puffers- so I stayed home today to play with her. (shhhh...don't tell anyone that i wasn't really sick.) We spent all morning playing tag- that's right...tag! Yes, a dog and i played tag. Super funny. She loved it. Jenny came over, with caribou in hand, for the afternoon and cuz it was 52 out today we decided to take a hour long walk. Puffers was covered in mud after the walk and went directly into the tub for a bath. That was interesting! Than we all were tuckered out from the walk and needed a nap, oh how i love naps!!!! Jen did loads upon loads of laundry while she hung out and we got a chance to catch up on life; it's been since Feb 21st since we have hung out one-on-one. Than I had to head to grad school, which was super boring. This was what she looked liked when I was on my way out. Sad!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! It WAS a good day...thanks, JoAnn-ey!! Although, I don't think I had ANYthing to do with you taking off "sick"...I do believe you 'self-talked' yourself into it all by yourself!! Glad you did, though! ;)

~ Jen

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home