JOJO's Journey

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

so this morning i was standing in line at the bakery to get coffee, and ONLY coffee, and i notice this lady staring at me. i ignore it for like 5 seconds before she says....'do you know who you look like'.
Me: ....'ahhh, no!'
Lady: 'well i was standing here thinking that you were Gabrielle Reece, i was going to ask you for your autograph.'
Me: 'well thats nice, but nope... i am not her!'
Lady: 'yeah i realized that when I sow your ID tag from work. Are you a teacher?'
Me: i giggle a little and say- 'yeah- but i'd rather be a pro beach volleyball player, part time model married to a surfer dude...that'd be nice!'.
Lady: "that would be nice".
and i leave with coffee in hand and a smile on my face.

Now- some of you (very few of you...) have mentioned to me in the past that i look like Gabrielle, but i really have never believed you all before. Come on...NO WAY DO I LOOK THAT GOOD. and since most of you that have mentioned it to me are either my good friends and/or are related to me....sometimes i just think you are being nice. but hearing it from a complete stranger made me wonder...'huh, do i really look like her?' so i did some research- TAKE A LOOK- THIS IS HER...

LETS COMPARE- THIS IS ME...



NO FREAKING WAY DO I LOOK LIKE HER...AND IF I DID, WHY IN THE HECK AM I NOT MARRIED TO A SURFER AND MAKING BILLIONS OF $ MODELING? it was a great way to start my day, and a nice compliment- but i've come to realize that those of you that tell me i look like her need glasses! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

OH...where is anonymous when we need him?!!! You don't look like Gabrielle Reece...you are 10 tiems more beautiful than her! When are you going to believe that you are a babe? I mean, did you look at those pictures of yourself that you posted? Face it, Jo....you are lovely!
JMiller

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we need you to not smile, then we can compare pictures no smile to no smile. then you will probably see the resemblence. but any way you are beautiful.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular make. The prices for the velcros are around 340 pounds on every site. But for all I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

11:47 PM  
Blogger Rajan Family said...

Dude, her pictures were professionally taken and yours were probably some doof with a cell phone camera. Let's get you a prof pic when you are in NYC next time and THEN we can compare!!!!!!

See you soon.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home