JOJO's Journey

Sunday, September 28, 2008

1993 class reunion

man, 1993 seems forever ago - 15 years in fact! we had a little get together this past weekend, it was homecoming. Andrea arranged a get together at the Crystal and it was super fun. Pretty much just hung out and chatted up a storm. I was totally pumped to see Bill Chose, and his wife. I was in there wedding like 9 years ago and have only seen them at past class reunions, so it was good to hug him and catch up with him and his wife. Of course, it is always a joy to see Andrea and Kate- 2 of my closest friends from high school...but i see them regally. Luke Visnor joined in with the live band and sang a song, he is super talented- i never knew that before. And Tim Vedder called via Jason Thompsons phone from Hawaii to say HI. Andy V and his wife (she is from Sweden) totally gets my 'coolest' vote. Andy is a riot and his wife was super nice. Class reunions are funny- sometimes i feel like life stands still and you just pick up with your friends right where you left off...but as time goes by, life changes so much. Most everyone is married with kids, living amidst the state of MN and enjoying life in 2008...which is way different than it was in 1993. Man- seems like forever ago!

andrea, kate and I


bill, me, corey, andrea


ty...oh ty!


jen, andrea, jess, chris, and kate


andy v., me and bill (again)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!!
As always, good to see you, let's try and plan a get together soon with VJ too. Thanks for posting pics, will you email them to me too (and if you have more)since I didn't bring my camera!
Love ya
Andrea

12:33 PM  
Blogger The Lefto's said...

So wish I could have been there. Sounds like you all had a good time and everyone looks great!!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home