JOJO's Journey

Monday, August 06, 2007

pics of chisago lakes tri

first- i want to wish my cousin jason and my older brother chris very happy birthday's.
pics to share of the TRI.
finishing up the swim. 12:36 something.....

finishing up the 20.5 mile bike. i caught the dude in front of me just as we pulled in...needed to pass just one more person! hehehehe. felt so good about the bike - 1 hour 8 minutes

the sucky run with the pulled hamstring, and lets just say i did not pass the person(s) in front of me. mostly got passed....it's called being humbled!
crossing the finish line....not my real time in the back ground. ya see. my freind sara who was running the camera didnt make it back in time to snap my real live finish, so we re-enacted. smiles for everyone! finish time was 2hours 15 minutes, or something close to that. check my other blog, it has all the details.
my beloved, rock solid supporters. ben, who really does likes us- he just doesnt look it in this photo....jen who one day will due a tri i am sure of it, and sara- who walked/ran the 3.2 painful miles with me to keep my head up and my legs moving. i might have given up without her. rock solid supporters!!!!!
just had to enclose this photo- thought it was a darn good pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home