JOJO's Journey

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

family fun

this past sunday the Venhuizen's had a little get together at Joe and Julie's house in Pine City and had a great time visiting, playing, laughing,...and even some figthing. It was a beautiful afternoon out as we sat and enjoyed the sun and each other. nothing to new to share besides the pics we took. theses are the ladies taking in the sun....from left to right. carey - my sister in law, me, sara - my cousin jamie's wife who is due mid august, my aunt bonnie who makes me laugh non-stop, my other aunt paulette (my moms sister) who treats me like her own daughter, and than julie who married my cousin joe - she was the host.

lets be honest....is this not one of the cuties kids ever. tyler, the youngest of my nephews!

these next pictures were taken cuz i got a little silly. ya see, my mom was taking pictures of all the couples/families for a family tree one of relatives wants to put together for our family reunion so mom started snapping pics of everyone. well to no one's surprise....i dont have a 'couple' or kids to share my pic spot with so decided i'd do something weird and silly. so here is me trying to look like the models do when their hair looks like it's in the wind. we used a fan.....and i almost peed my pants while doing this. carey wanted to join in the fun and chris (my oldest brother) got in the back ground. it was funny and seemed to entertain people for a long time. although this will not be the picture used in the family tree. anyhow-

the last thought i want to share is a pic of me and the brothers. we all showed up with green on and didnt even plan it. imagine that! so we had to capture it. and chris and buzz can never take anything seriously...thus their faces and posture. nice boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home