JOJO's Journey

Sunday, June 03, 2007

my weekend

lots happened this weekend so i am going to sum everything up in one blog.
i was suppose to go to my friends cabin this weekend and thankfully enough...we decided not to go. so Friday after work i came home...was hoping to go workout, but decided i needed to do some shopping, so went to target and cub. while at cub i got the coolest blessing ever. that's rightyou see a $100 bill. i was walking in the parking lot and there at my feet was a hundee (slang for $100). i picked it up...heart was racing...looked around to see if anyone was around, and no one was in the parking lot. does that every happen? i was the only one there. so...after looking around and waiting, i put the bill in my pocket and did my shopping. the bill covered my cub and target adventures. nice!!!! who thinks it was bad of me to take the bill? anyone? after shopping i spent a very lonely, but needed, evening in my home. cleaned, did the dishes...ya know- daily chores that get piled up during the week and get put on hold. i than feel asleep on the couch at around 9:30- how boring am i?

Saturday i woke up at 6:00 and decided I'd make good use of my time. did a little reading and than got ready to go workout with my trainer. her name is Fawn and let me tell you she is nothing like a fawn. (the deer, get it!!! hehehehe) she worked my butt off and almost made me throw up. i was a bit light headed and needed some food intake during my 1 hour 10 minute workout with her. she is insane, but i love her. our goal is to whip my body into shape and see if i can lose about 35-40 pounds in the next 3 months. we will see. that afternoon, after a much needed shower and some lunch, i went over to a friends house. there a bunch of us are painting. Just tyring to do a good deed and help a freind out with some house upkeep. here Sara and Heidi are having a good time painting, not to color we planned, but painted it anyways. had a good time with one another working hard to make a friends house look nice. while there a shared my $100 story and my friend Nate said "ya better tithe"... i ended my evening with the Anderson family; eating at Don Pablo's. yummy

Sunday i woke up at 6:30, again....and started in on grad school. i have spent so many hours reading out of this book already and we are only half done. grad school is a whole heck of a lot of


paper work. i am learning bits and pieces here and there, but could totally do with out the papers. yuck. so all morning i read and drank coffee. at 10:30 i got in the car to go to church. there i was challenged with forgiveness...which is something i have been thinking a lot about due to a circumstance at work. it's a long story! don't ask. and i took Nate's advice and tithed the $100- so....that was good. came back home and did more grad school work til 5:00 and decided i needed a much needed break and went to the gym to get in a 3 mile run. my butt was on fire from my the butt kicking i got yesterday but it felt good....a bad good, if ya get what i mean. that brings me to now....watching a bit of tv, blogging - than off to bed. got a big week at work. last week of school- cant wait! ready for summer!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home