JOJO's Journey

Thursday, November 02, 2006

halloween and lack of sleep

( i am doing to themes in one blog...i hope you can follow)

happy halloween, a couple days late. so i'm not much of a halloween celebrator, but love the candy part of it. anyways- i went over to my best friends house (chad and jen millers) to hang with them. the twins were so cute and were all sugered up. instead of candy i got them both a my little pony. i loved my little ponies growing up and i guess good toys are good toys regardless the generation you grow in. it was a fun night with the millers and a solid way to spend halloween.

i have a question to ask you all. how do you know when you are tired???? well, here are some signs i have learned iabout being tired in the past 24 hours.
you know your tired when...
-you dont have time to brush your teeth and you dont care
-when you arrive to work right when the bell rings...and class starts and you dont care
-when your eye lids feel like cement blocks and look like racoon eyes
-when you cant finish a sentence without having to be reminded about what you were talking about
-when you fall sleep during your lunch break...and you have druel all over your desk
-and than you fall sleep at your desk one hour later and you have big spiral notebook marks on your face
-when your in your car and you stop at a stop sign and just sit there cuz you think you are at a red light....and after about six cars pass you realize that you are doing something very wrong!!! (at least no one honked at me)
-when you go into Walgreens with the soul purpose in getting a sympathy card for a friend and come out of walgreens with vitamins, antibacterial soap, and a wedding card...not a sympathy card - oh my goodness!!!!
-when you dont want to play basketball...for me, thats a major sign i am tired.
anyways- i hope some of these made you laugh....the car one made me chuckle at myself and the walgreens one made me very frustrated. i need some solid sleep. 1o hours straight would be perfect. my basketball practice schedule is sure kicking my fannie....
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home