JOJO's Journey

Sunday, July 20, 2008

summer time....

when i see people (or talk to them on the phone) they often ask 'what've you been up to?' well, i love my summers cuz i never really know what's up. here is how i've spent some of my summer thus far.
*attending weddings. Hannah got married this past Friday night. Hannah was one of the many basketball players i coached that will be getting married this summer. She looked fantastic! i actually just got another invite for a wedding just today. *been reading...mostly fiction books. i have been reading a series, and just finished this past weekend. i think there were some days were i read from morning til night. so relaxing!!! been trying to read my bible more- works most days...which is super good for me!

*doing some odd jobs here and there. (that part i dont so much like about my summer, but it is a need)
*playing my days by ear and loving that fun stuff comes up at the last minute. did lunch last week with a good freind on a whim. meet up with a couple others within an hour notice for coffee. and have made frequent visits to places i dont ever have time to visit during the year- like the swing set, the parks, the lakes, shops, ya know- where ever the heart many lead.

*went home to Mora for the weekend. Mora County Fair was happening. I did not attend the fair at all....just hung around for the parade and than played with my neice and nephews...arent they super cute. now for some of you my summer may sound boring...but its just what i need. and of course, there are a lot of other things i do to occupy my time, but this is enough for this blog.
i know that this may sound like a boring summer, but its just what i need. of course...this isn't everything that i do- but enough for this blog. out.

'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home