JOJO's Journey

Monday, July 14, 2008

Garage Sale!

had a garage sale last Wednesday through Saturday and it went ok....! it was a lot of work to prepare for it but once it was up and running it was easy- and sort of fun. i sold a total of $188.and some odd change. i think i did well. Jen, Jay and Sara added some of their odds and ends to the sale, which made it bigger- which was nice. my mom came down Thursday to add some stuff and hang out for a couple days. she also added a bunch of stuff to it as well. the fun part was meeting a lot of my neighbors. I've lived at 6515 84th Crt N for over 3 years now and i am just now getting around to meeting some of them. a cute older lady that lives 3 buildings stopped in every day to visit. than met a lady my age that just moved in with her boyfriend last week. and than a dude from across the road- he actually hit on me...so that was fun. a little girl that thought i looked like her mom and offered me some flowers she and her dad picked on the way over here. her dad came back later on to apologize about his daughters behavior and mentioned that her mother recently moved out. so....that was sad. and than the ladies that live below me - Lisa and Susan....got to know them really well. another lady from across the road stopped in and bought $32 dollars of my cloths, and after i bagged them up she only offered my $20 bucks. man- i took it, but was a bit annoyed at her. she tried on a lot of my cloths. so- boxed all the left over stuff up and will be delivering to a near bye church for them to use on their garage sale in august....just want the stuff out of my garage. sweet!! good times. everyone should have their own garage sale for sure.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is romance in the air with the neighbor who was hitting on you??

9:05 AM  
Blogger JoAnn Venhuizen said...

oh goodness, no! but who ever you are... you make me laugh!!!!! wish i knew. a hint maybe- please!!!!!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a hot male from your high school days.

8:47 AM  
Blogger JoAnn Venhuizen said...

dude- i already new that one. so another hint please.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played football and basketball.

9:22 AM  
Blogger JoAnn Venhuizen said...

ok....just making sure that you are a 93 grad. and...did you play both football and basketball through out high school? than i''ll take my first guess.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, guess away.

9:09 AM  
Blogger JoAnn Venhuizen said...

sersiously....my guess is ty houglum. not sure why, just guessing. if i am wrong - than i need more hints. but i have to admit- this little guessing game is fun. i pulled the old 93 year book out and had to make sure my memory served me right as to who played both football and basketball our senior year. funny stuff in that year book!!!!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, I am pretty sure Ty does not know how to use the internet (nice enough fellow but not too bright if we are being honest). That was a good guess though. Looks like you get to cross reference all players again.

9:02 AM  
Blogger JoAnn Venhuizen said...

ok, this is getting out of hand. give me another hint!!!!! pretty sure there are only 2 of you...so than i guess jason thompson. is that you jason? but for some reason i dont think you'd talk bad about ty that way- isnt he like you're best friend??? i really hope i am not overlooking any one- than i'd have to feel bad. glad you are reading my blog. but...come on, out with it. who are you?

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JoAnimal - finally found your blog... Anonymous is right, this internet thing is difficult for me. Thanks for the nice fellow comment though, appreciate that...

Ty

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home