JOJO's Journey

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

whao....

SO I GOT HIT ON TONIGHT...
IT DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN FOR ME AND IT MADE ME SMILE LOADS TONIGHT SO I THOUGHT I'D SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL (the few that read this). AFTER A 12 MILE BIKE RIDE AND WORKING UP A GOOD SWEAT...I WALKED INTO GOLDS GYM TO TAKE A QUICK RUN ON THE TREAD MILL (it is easier on my knees running on the tread mil instead of running outside) AND LIFT SOME WEIGHTS. AFTER MY QUICK MILE RUN AND MORE SWEAT....TO SAY THE LEAST I WAS LOOKING GOOD (can you hear my sarcasm?). I HEADED OVER TO THIS SIDE SIT UP MACHINE AND STARTED IN ON WORKING OFF MY BABY FAT ROLES...AND THIS DUDE NAMED SHANE ASKED "CAN I WORK MY SETS WITH YOU?" "SURE", I SAID. "HOW MANY SETS AND REPS ARE YOU DOING", ASKED SHANE. "OH ENOUGH TO GET ME TIRED". SHANE SAID, "WELL YOU LOOK GOOD ALREADY SO YOU WONT HAVE TO DO MANY...BUT MAYBE YOU COULD BE MY SIT UP PARTNER FROM KNOW ON.". OH GOODNESS IS WHAT I WAS THINKING. AFTER ABOUT 2 SETS OF 20 I FOUND OUT ALOT ABOUT SHANE, AND HE IN TURN ASKED ME HOW OLD I WAS, WHERE I LIVED, IF I WAS DATING ANYONE, HOW OFTEN I CAME TO THE GYM, AND WHY I WAS WORKING OUT SO HARD. SO...GOOD TIMES GETTING HIT ON! HE MADE ME SMILE- IT'S GOOD FOR MY CONFIDENCE TO GET HIT ON !
MORE TO COME...

5 Comments:

Blogger The Schreiner's said...

You go girl!!! I love it!!
It was so good to see you the other night!
Keep us posted!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

You Rock.
Thanks for sharing!
Keep up the great workouts :).

10:56 PM  
Blogger jlefto said...

I confess I never read your blog, but was searching Jakin's name on the internet for him and "Lefto" came up on your blog. It was fun to read about your trip with us.

Here's the website for the church (if you're really interested): http://www.getreallife.com/.

You're welcome to come back any time!!!

Justin.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go jo. i wish i could have been there for the bfj reunion.
rich ross

6:22 PM  
Blogger The Lefto's said...

Well well, look at all the comments you get on a blog about being hit on. I LOVE IT. Waiting for the more to come...

Kara

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home