JOJO's Journey

Sunday, October 22, 2006

school picture!

so even though i have been out of high school since 1993, i still get my school picture taken. not cuz i want to...but cuz the school i teach at needs us to take our picture for the year book and for our school id's. so- with that we get a package of pictures for free. it's nice. this year i tired to be extra funny and i handed out some of my pictures to some of my friends. i wrote on the back - like i did in high school; signed B/F/F (best friends forever). i made some of my friends giggle (and some of them thought i was just being a nerd) and it was fun to remember how life was back in the day. so...not much else to say on this blog. just wanted to post a current picture of myself for those that haven't seen me in awhile. i dont think i have changed much; except that i have a lot more grey hair and am finding with every morning my muscles seem to be a bit more tight and sore. old age- gotta love it!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lefto's said...

I laughed my @$$ off (sorry Deb, I guess I'm still a bad influence on JoAnn!) when I got your picture. But where was my B/F/F??? That's the first thing I thought of is that you didn't write on the back!! It's over JoAnn... you're downgraded to a B/F now!! :~)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home