JOJO's Journey

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Family on the 4th


so i went home to dad and mum's house for the 4th the hang out with my family and friends. it was a great time. chatting, volleyball, cards, jumping on the trampoline with the kids, eating as much food as possible, and sharing my photos of down under, and of course setting of some fireworks. it was nice to see everyone! this picture is of some my cousins (which are all boys), my two brothers and all their wives. i am so thankful for my family. it is so great to go home and feel loved! i love where i grew up, i love all the memories i have with all my cousins and i am so glad that i can go back and make more of them as an adult!
of couse, i also love going home cuz of these four youngsters. (from left to right) matt, emma, tyler and austin are so much fun to be with. matt and emma are my older brothers kids, and tyler (who will be one very soon) and austin are my younger brothers kids. when i go home i love playing with these kids...they make me feel young again. and they make me laugh all the time. it's so amazing to see how quick they grow up. emma loves school and i think she is going to grow up and be a writer. the boys are just like there dads and
they love trucks and get dirty no matter what they do. tyler is the baby of the group and is strating to talk more as he gets older and of couse has a smile that just makes everyone around him smile. i love being around them so much.
so i guess i am going to continue on with this whole blog thing. so keep the site around and check it out whenever you feel like it. and i hope you are ok with me not using proper grammer...i hate caps'ing my letters. no worries, right! out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home