JOJO's Journey

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

lazy

The past two days have been very lazy days. Lots of sleeping in and hanging out at the beach; at least I have been hanging out on the beach. I am not sure what Clint has been doing! We went to a near by zoo and got to hold a Koala and pet Kangaroos. The Roo's are pretty nutty animals. Clint and I both thought that our nephews and neice would love them! I sat on the beach all day long today and it was heaven. Reading and tanning are most relaxing things ever. Tomorrow we are heading further north to Morton Island to do some sandboarding, snorkling and whatever comes our way. Friday I am going to adverture the waves and try to surf! Fun times. Not much esle going on besides lots of R-n-R. There ya have it mates....cherrio!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Glad to hear.... you need the R&R! I'm off to Colorado on July 5 to do much of the same.... in the mountains :).

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home