JOJO's Journey

Saturday, June 10, 2006

June 2nd - 4th my college friends (from left to right- me, Heather, Sarah, Tammy and Gina) from Northwestern College got together for 'girls weekend'. We do it every year! It has become a tradition! This year our outting took us to Brooklyn Park MN. We stayed at my house on Friday night and just chilled and do what women do best- talk!!! Saturday we checked into Grand Rios Hotel for some relaxing R-n-R. We played on the water slides there, did some sun bathing and again, caught up on life! That evening we went downtown to Manny's steak house and enjoyed some awesome, yet very expensive, food. The pic above is us hanging out on Nicolet Ave. It was a fun outting!!!! Sunday we slept in and than said our good-bye's. That afternoon I joined Heather at her house to helped her set up her pool in her back yard, worked out at the YMCA and played 'Life' with her kids. It was a great over all weekend. I am of course already looking forward to our next 'girls weekend'!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Great site, Jo Jo! I look forward to keeping up with your adventures!! Blessings.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home