JOJO's Journey

Sunday, February 19, 2012

so do you ever feel that God gives you to much to handle. well, this afternoon i felt like i was coming to terms with what God has/had put on my plate....i unloaded on a friend (thanks...you know who you are) today and the 'plate' felt a lot lighter! of course...i should trust God enough to not need to unload, but man did it feel good. and- as my friend and i enjoyed a good time together; talking things out, advising each other, supporting each other, laughing, grocery shopping and enjoying a glass of wine together....i came home relieved and thankful. relived that i have someone i can continue to 'unload my plate' onto, and someone that i know without a doubt will pray for me and my 'plate'. and thankful that i have a great friend in someone that knows me well!
upon my arrival home and my happy mood, i opened my (damn) computer and found what should have been some very happy news. and yet, this news for me was like another million pounds added to my 'plate'. or maybe a massive crack in it! and it shouldn't be! it should be news that makes me excited and happy for others- but for some odd reason instead I feel jealous, annoyed, frustrated and ripped off....straight up sad! i know in my head that every single one of those feelings are jabs giving by Satan, and i need to stand firm in not listening to them. and i am trying! but- my emotional tank is full... dang it! now what?
i guess i will again resort to playing David Crowders song Eastern Hymn over and over and over like i've done for the past week and see if i can again re-gain some emotional stability. was gonna share the song but i can upload the song right now....sorry!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Shurangama Sutra]
[The Diamond Sutra]
[The Heart Sutra]



/Do not beg abhiññā/

Ksitigarbha
Amitābha

"Bhaiṣajyaguru
The Twelve Vows of the Medicine Buddha upon attaining Enlightenment, according to the Medicine Buddha Sutra are:
To illuminate countless realms with his radiance, enabling anyone to become a Buddha just like him.
To awaken the minds of sentient beings through his light of lapis lazuli.
To provide the sentient beings with whatever material needs they require.
To correct heretical views and inspire beings toward the path of the Bodhisattva.
To help beings follow the Moral Precepts, even if they failed before.
To heal beings born with deformities, illness or other physical sufferings.
To help relieve the destitute and the sick.
To help women who wish to be reborn as men achieve their desired rebirth.
To help heal mental afflictions and delusions.
To help the oppressed be free from suffering.
To relieve those who suffer from terrible hunger and thirst.
To help clothe those who are destitute and suffering from cold and mosquitoes."

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home