JOJO's Journey

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Anna Persuitti

Anna rocks!!!! i love that i have a friend that is only 23...yeah, that's 10 years younger than me. whoa. she is full of fire and energy and has a heart of gold. she keeps me on my toes and makes me feel like i am still a 20 something year old. she loves the phrase 'super pumped' and every time she uses that phrase it makes me smile. she is the definition of super pumped.... anyways- she has been training for this Duathlon for the past 2 or so months and i don't think she missed a single work-out in preparation for it. she is my hero! I told her about the duathlon awhile ago when i was planning on doing it -but than my old body decided to go sour on
me, so i choose to sit this year out! but- i still wanted to go and see Anna kick some butt. and that she did. the girl flew. she finished the 2 mile run, 22 mile bike, 2 mile run in 1 hour and 44 minutes (or something close to that). she reached all her goals and finished with a smile on her face. i was very proud of her and was glad to be there as a support to her. Her family rocks, so it was fun to hang with them on such a beautiful morn. Way to go Anna Banana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home