JOJO's Journey

Saturday, September 29, 2007

2007 school picture

just like you got when you were kids in school, teachers in school also get their yearly picture taken. for a couple of reasons: our ID badge that we have wear during school, for the year book, for the 'get to know your teachers' billboard hanging in the hallway next to the office, and than...like the kids, we get a package of pictures sent to us for free. most people just chuck theirs...not me. i get a kick out of getting them and deciding who gets one. i only have a small amount so decided i'd post my 2007-08 school year picture on my blog so those of you that don't get one to hang on your refrigerator (and make sure you tell all those single men you know about me when they comment on my picture....ha!). anyways- my weekend was so relaxing. i haven't been home for this past 5 weekends and decided that i was going to 'jail' myself up in my own house. so- all weekend i have been at home. it's been great. i've caught up on some emailing that i have been putting off to some friends over seas, did some updating with pictures, cleaned my windows, did much needed landry, sat on my butt, read some- in my new tri-althlete magazine, in my bible, and for grad school. i have left my house twice since i've got home from work on Friday. once to workout early this morning and than another this after noon to run an errand to target to get more landry soap. tomorrow i will leave the house for church- otherwise; i've been home all weekend and have loved it. a much needed relaxing, catching up on life weekend. i needed it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rajan Family said...

I still have you on my fridge!

8:38 AM  
Blogger The Schreiner's said...

where is mine?? Come on don't I get past roomie privelage?? I still have my 5x7 from about 4 years ago!! love you

11:05 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

you rock -- i just got my school pic, too. dan says my hair looks too fuzzy. he likes last years' picture better. go figure.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]deutsch wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]better wetter[b][/url]

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home