JOJO's Journey

Friday, June 09, 2006


I thought this would be a great way to keep family and freinds posted on my many journeys and adventures. Please bare with me as I am not completely sure how this bog thing works. For those of you that dont know, my cousin Clint and I are leaving for New Zealand / Australia on Thursday June 15th til July 2nd ,and we are soooooo excited! I hope to post a daily record of our experiences, along with pictures...that is if i can get this blog to work! This first blog is just an introduction, and mostly just to see if I am doing it right. Please keep checking it.
The picture enclosed is from a long time ago, way back in January, at my 31st birthday dinner. The two lovely twins sitting with me are the Miller Twins! Aren't they the cuttist things ever - they are three years old. Anyways....Hope this finds all of you well and enjoying the beginnings of summer time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home